I am sick. Really, really sick. For three days now I've been up and down in temperature and fever and I finally went to urgent care today. The good news the doctor gave me was that I was good "at making mucus."
I'm thinking of putting that on my resume. No?
The bad news - I have a 5-7 day virus. There are no meds they can give me and I mostly just have to tough it out.
At one point, my fever spiked so high, I almost had to go to the hospital. It was 104. Yikes.
Luckily with the help of my mom on the phone and Al's assistance, I was able to get the fever down before the hospital was necessary.
Since then Al has been taking good care of me.
Running around, making soup, getting me anything I ask.
(He's actually driving me crazy - I think he's so bored that he has no other outlet for his mind right now and he's just being an idiot.)
At any rate, he's taking great care of me and I couldn't ask for better.
Ok, I could. Not being deathly sick during his leave would be better.
Ok, I could. Not being deathly sick during his leave would be better.
Until I am feeling a little better, I most likely will not keep up on the meme. As it is, this post has sucked all my energy for the night and I'm off to bed. Love ya'll!
8 comments:
I hope you start feeling better soon! I'm glad Al is taking good care of you (even if he is being a little annoying).
:( I hope you start feeling way better soon!
I hope you feel better really soon!! I'm glad that Al is taking care of you though!
Gah! Feel better!!!
Congrats on the mucus production skills! Maybe that will come in handy one day:) Get better soon!
Feel better soon!
Awe, I hope you get to feeling better soon. I got some nasty bug around Tuesday and I still haven't been able to shake it. Mostly the sore throat and the fever. Blah!
Aww, Feel better girl! I'm also sick right now and my hubs got to go fishing without me today. Boo. Hope you are better soon!
Post a Comment