For many seasons now, I have participated in Nicole's swap. This time, I was paired with Jennifer over at Busy Being Jennifer!
This is what came in my package:
Contents:
Coffee Cozy & Zipper Pouch
(Made by Jennifer!! So excited to bring my Starbucks into work with the cozy!)
(Made by Jennifer!! So excited to bring my Starbucks into work with the cozy!)
Give Thanks Plaque & Scarecrow Angel
(The angel will probably go on my front porch in my planter next to my fall pumpkins!)
Candles - Cinnamon Spice & Vanilla Cake
A bag of Reisen & Snickers PB
(If I'm feeling generous, I'll give the Snickers to my husband since he's leaving for a month!)
Starbucks Instant Coffee
(For the days I don't have time to stop at the cafe.)
Christmas Cookie Cutters
(Which I almost bought the other day so I can start planning my Xmas cookies)
Essie "Eternal Optimist" Polish
(Love, love, love this color!!)
There is a good possibility that Jennifer knows how to read minds. She did just a good job picking out things I totally love!
(The angel will probably go on my front porch in my planter next to my fall pumpkins!)
Candles - Cinnamon Spice & Vanilla Cake
A bag of Reisen & Snickers PB
(If I'm feeling generous, I'll give the Snickers to my husband since he's leaving for a month!)
Starbucks Instant Coffee
(For the days I don't have time to stop at the cafe.)
Christmas Cookie Cutters
(Which I almost bought the other day so I can start planning my Xmas cookies)
Essie "Eternal Optimist" Polish
(Love, love, love this color!!)
There is a good possibility that Jennifer knows how to read minds. She did just a good job picking out things I totally love!
If you're nosy and you want to see some of the other swap packages go here! Oh, and if you're jealous of my coffee cozy (which I know you are) then head over to Jennifer's shop and get one for yourself (and a friend!)

3 comments:
Yay! Glad you loved your goodies :) I know I'm loving mine! The chocolates are almost gone hehehe ;)
I love all your goodies! The scarecrow is too cute :)
I love all the goodies!! :)
Post a Comment