Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Getting to Know You...er...Me!




Since this week is all about introducing my new followers to their person of interest (me, of course), I am joining in on MannLand5's Getting to Know You quiz!




1. Do you have a fetish? Hmmm... Does shoe shopping count?
2. Do you sing in the shower? Absolutely! And in my car. And when cleaning, doing homework and running (really any time I might be wearing my iPod.)
3. Who was your first crush? His name was Tom. I was 5 and he was 10; he lived across the street. At one point, I did the standard "hold him down and force a kiss on him"...yeah, I was totally cool. (And maybe a little bit of a creeper!)
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have? A guy who works hard, gets a little dirty, with calluses on his hands, but at the end of the day, he touches me like velvet!
5. Do you sleep naked? Sometimes. I live in a really old apartment with no AC, so in the summer I definitely do. In the winter, my apt. is on the other side of the spectrum and I need layers! It is Minnesota, after all!
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? I talk to myself, do the "armpit sneak n' sniff" and sometimes I even pick a wedgie. Shhh! Don't tell anyone though!
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? Check e-mail, Blogs (mine and others), then Facebook. Then I check my school e-mail and browse through my standard daily reading materials.
8. Summer is.....? Super-awesome! I love everything summer = sunbathing, BBQ's, running outside, BASEBALL, cold beer and umbrella drinks, warm nights under the stars, 4-wheeling, the beach, and anything else that gets me outside in the sun!

Also, remember to enter my contest!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmm glorious answers my dear! I like the touch of velvet comment ;)