I am excited to have a blog hop out there for those of us under 100 followers! It's an excellent way to meet new people and get out there. I hope to get to know each and every one of you!
Here is my bio:
I am a 26-year-old law student in my home state of Minnesota. My boyfriend is serving in the US Army, currently in Iraq, but normally stationed in TX. We've been LD our entire relationship, but we've known each other for about 6 years.
I'm a city girl who, after a few hard knocks as a teen, learned I need to work hard and kick some a** (literally and figuratively) if I wanted to make it in this world.
I have a great family; a close relationship with my mom and step-dad and my sister is my best friend. I also have three half-siblings who I adore. I grew up in a religious house-hold, but determined my path of spirituality wasn't going to be in a church so much as in the privacy of my home with only God to answer to.
I am a conservative Republican, a patriot, and a registered voter, all of which are extremely important to me.
I eat more pasta than any one person should and I have a BIG sweet tooth. Other than that, I eat healthy and work out a few times per week. I'm addicted to chapstick and blogging (which has cured me of my Facebook addiction!) I like shoes, music and whiskey and any combination of the three can't be wrong.
I can change my oil and put on a spare tire and I am NOT a domestic goddess in any way at all. I speak German. I read, write and sing (although I'm not great at the latter.)
I am the biggest Minnesota Twins fan you'll EVER meet and I love hockey and football. I was a gymnast for 6 years and I still coach girls classes. I enjoy boxing, yoga, softball and anything that gets me outside and active.
I love my life. School is a lot of work, but I am so happy to have the opportunity. Long-distance sucks (especially when you're unmarried) but I am blessed to be with the man of my dreams and proud we have chosen a timeline that works for us. I am also honored to be a part of what he's doing. I really wouldn't choose anything better than what I have now.
See the profile above for more information about me, him and how I met him. There is also a link to some more facts about me.
I would like to encourage anyone to ask questions. I am not shy about anything and would happily answer any questions you have. Much love!
9 comments:
Found you on the blog hop! :D I'm a new follower!
Reina @ sempergumbythelife.blogspot.com
Found you from the blog hop!
Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! It's fun learning more about you. We're Twins fans too. :)
~Staci
Found you on the blog hop! :) I coach gymnastics too!! (well, I'm kinda on a hiatus as we are only at Benning for a class for the hubs for a few more months...but I'm hoping to find a gym at our next duty station!) I have coached for 6 1/2 years... 5 years time-for-twos to pre-team and the last year as a competitive level 4 girls coach. I LOVE it! :) look forward to reading more!
-karissa
http://karissathomas.blogspot.com
hey girl the Coastie and I have been LD for most of our relationship too and I can assure you LD is MUCH worse when you're trying to plan a wedding (he's always underway when I need to ask him questions!!)
You sound like a really fun girl! I can't wait to read more about you in the future :)
Thank you. :-D
I'm a new follower from the blog hop, I can't wait to read more!
http://justagirl623.blogspot.com/
Saw you on the blog hop! I'm a new follower! =D
http://misadventuresofanarmywife.blogspot.com
found u on the blog hop and adding you!
Post a Comment