Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pillow Talk: Session 1

I joined the Pillow Talk weekend session at The Wifey Blogs a couple of days ago, but I didn't want to link and start it up without having a great PT conversation to share. And lo and behold, today I had a webcam conversation with Al that's just too funny not to share.
(Check out the button on the side of my blog if you would like to join!)

Today - 1600 here, 0100 in Iraq - the following conversation occurred:

Me: I don’t know why you help him with that…

Him: Because he pays me in Monsters, how can I turn that down?

Me: You’re easily bought.

Him: Yeah…

Me: So if a woman came in with a case of Monsters and asked to have sex with you, would you?

Him: Are they ice cold?

**we both laugh**

Him: You should get a tattoo of the Monster logo on you

Me: Should I get that next to the Coors Light logo?

Him: Yes

Me: On my butt cheek?

Him: Yes! And then we should see if they have ink that turns blue when it’s cold!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

omg that is some hard core love. : D

Anonymous said...

"Ink that turns blue when it's cold!" LMAO!

MJ said...

ROFL that's just hilarious

Jennifer said...

Hahaha, that's great!

MJ said...

How do you get your buttons to scroll on the side of your blog? Random I know...lol

ThinkFeminist said...

I am a new Army Wife. My husband just left for BCT/OCS and I am about to start working in 2 weeks. I'm glad I found your blog...I hope to learn a few things as we go.

I am a new follower, please follow me when you get a chance. I love to make new friends!!!

www.musingsofanarmywife.blogspot.com
Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Oh this cracked me up. Yay for a new Pillow Brigade contributor!!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe--- wait, are you saying he already HAS a coors light tattoo? tell me i read that wrong!