
Yesterday, I received my first-ever blog award! I am now a recognized Sweet Blog, thanks to Star at Star Spangled Stockings. I am so excited!
I feel like I've been toting around my ratty guitar in Nashville for 5 years and I finally made it big! It is now my duty and privilege to pass this recognition on to 10 fellow bloggers of my choosing. With the power bestowed upon me by the blog-o-sphere, I award YOU the Sweet Blog Award!
1. Ashley at Ashley Amazing
2. Laura at Diamonds and Dog Tags
3. Brandi at Excess Baggage
4. Julie at Julie the Army Wife
5. Ashley at Raising Brats
6. Noel at Issued to a Soldier
7. Jessica at Me, Him and the Army
8. Kaylee at Small Wonders
9. Skinnie Piggie at Skinnie Piggie
10. Jessica at Semper Simply Blessed
Go forth and blog! (Apologies if you've been recognized with this award before...I tried to pick people who had under a certain amount of followers and like me, were just getting more recognition!)
5 comments:
Thank you lady!!! =)
aw, thanks! my first ever award! i'm excited!
Thank you so much :)
I must've somehow missed you on the MilSpouse hop :( but I found you through Kaylee's blog. I'm a new follower! :) I'm hosting a hop for bloggers with under 100 followers on Friday and I'd love for you to come check it out!
~Staci
ramblingmilitarywife.blogspot.com
Thanks girly!
Post a Comment