Saturday, May 29, 2010

And the Winner is...

JUST A GIRL

I simply put the numbers 1-64 (each entry got a number) into an online automatic random picker. The number5 won - which happened to belong to Just A Girl. Get in touch with me by e-mail and I can send you your prize!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
All of you who entered and asked questions totally made my week!
I did my best to answer ALL the questions that were asked, but there were a TON of them (mostly, Mrs. S and Tia, he he), so if I missed anything you REALLY want to know, please keep asking!

Instead of posting a long, drawn-out post with all the answers, I created a page link above with the Q&A (entitled..."You asked") for your viewing pleasure. This way, the people who want to read through it can, but it isn't going to take up the whole blog in the process. I will leave that up for awhile, so feel free to read it at your leisure.
I hope this works for all of you.

A special thanks to Jessica, Just a Girl, Kaylee, Mrs. S., Star, Staci and Tia for providing such interesting and fun questions. I really enjoyed answering them. And thank you to everyone else who entered the contest and played along. This was a totally successful first-go at give-aways on my blog!

1 comment:

S said...

Congrats Just a Girl!! It was great learning more about you, Mel! :)