Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blogging from a Remote Location

Ok...so it's not remote at all. It's simply from the reception desk at the law firm I used to work. The receptionist is in her second trimester and is starting to take half-days off, so they called me in (since I know the job like the back of my hand and could ALWAYS use the money) to cover some of her afternoons. It will be interesting since I get out of here at 1700, to see if I can make it to class at 1730. It should be OK.

Anyway, I've been thinking about doing something kind of fun, but before I put it into motion, I wanted to close out the contest and get through the BIG holiday weekend. Just to get an idea what ya'll think of it, I will put this out there.

How would you guys like to have a Q & A with Al? I always think it's interesting to meet the men behind my fabulous blog-women. It's often easy to forget that we're strong, smart, independent women in part because we support and love them (and the military and our country!) Since Al is on board with the idea (and I want to get him before he stops being a good sport), I thought I would get this started early next week. Thoughts?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fantastic idea!!!

Julie said...

Two things...
1) I'm thinking you STILL work there right? Or does it not count if you're only there occasionally?
2) I think the idea of a Q & A with Al is wonderful...do I get to submit questions too? ;)

Jennifer said...

I think that's an awesome idea, you should definitely do it!

MJ said...

DO IT!!!! Lol that's a FANTASTIC idea.

S said...

That's a great idea! Go for it!

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Our weather here's been great, except we've been having some nasty weather this past week. Hope you aren't getting it out your way. We're glad we went fishing yesterday! hehe.

Star Spangled said...

I love love love this idea!