Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sex & Fashion

At 11:30 tonight, I will accompany 4 girlfriends to the premiere of this movie.
I am excited. Yes, the humor is forced and the plot is, well lacking. (I mean, who goes to Morocco on business and brings their 3 best friends?) It's a guilty pleasure. I like the actresses, I followed the show throughout the series (it was refreshing to have a show that was willing and ready to discuss sex and the good, bad, ugly, and awesome stuff that comes along with it) and I saw the first movie.
But the REAL reason I want to see this movie: the fashion.

Photo and information found here.
I LOVE the shoes BOTH Carrie and Miranda are wearing. I also like Miranda's dress. But just to give you an idea how far out of my realm these things really are - Carrie's shoes are $835 Brian Atwood Loca heels. Ouch.
There are many, many more looks that I am in store to witness. I'm using this to avoid any unnecessary shopping of my own. I figure drooling over beautiful things I can't afford is a great motivator for working hard at law school and saving my money now so I can indulge later!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh no, am I the only woman on the face of this earth who has never even watched an episode of this? : x

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see this movie!

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Have so much fun tonight!

I really want to see the first movie. The show always bored me to death and didn't seem worth it but for some reason I'm really curious about the movies.