This week was my first week of summer class. I'm only taking one: Professional Responsibility. It is entirely as exciting as it sounds... I'm taking it because it will allow me to take a portion of the bar exam (the licensing exam for attorneys) in August, which cuts the test from a 3-day test to a 2-day test. Needless to say, I am completely on board with this idea and am willing to put up with a few hours of class each week for two months of my summer in exchange for that lightened load. Plus, the class has a couple of familiar (and friendly) faces and seems to be a cake-walk of a course.
In other news, I crossed TWO things (partially) off my 101 things list! I never posted the initial list, but I created a page link up top that you can view. As of last week, I found a crock pot at a garage sale a bought it for $3!! This means I can get started learning a few great crock pot meals.
Second, I signed up for a boxing class. I called around to a couple of places in my area and found a gym that was reasonably priced and seemed to have a good program for beginners. I've ALWAYS wanted to learn how to box and I am so excited to finally put it into motion. I have my consultation in a couple weeks, so I'll fill you in on that later.
Another thing, Al had attempted to give his two cents on the "ring issue" for a couple of days but since he's dealing with local Iraqi internet, it wasn't working in his favor. He can read the blog, but has issues when it comes to signing in and the whole thing is in Arabic. Yikes! So, I went ahead and posted his commentary for him (in his words, which he sent by email.) It's in the comment section of the post and I encourage you all to read it. It's definitely a great perspective and entirely the reason I love that man!
Last but DEFINITELY not least, remember that TODAY is the last day to enter my contest. It ends tonight at 23:59 (11:59 PM, for those of you who don't speak military time). I will be announcing the winners and posting answers to all your questions tomorrow!
3 comments:
YAY FOR A CROCK POT! There are TONS of recipes, I love mine! Amazing deal by the way!
I love my crockpot. I make shredded beef tacos, they take literally 5 minutes to prepare and are freakin' delicious.
Ok, Just a Girl...would love to have that recipe...please :)
Post a Comment