Saturday, May 1, 2010

Monthly Thought-Provoking Question: May 2010

May marks the month of many birthdays in my family, including my own. This month's TPQ is centered around just that.

What is your best birthday memory? Why?

Please participate!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I don't think that many people will really "get it" but my favorite memory is about a destroyed pair of pink shorts. My two week old baby made a mess on my new shorts. As weird as that seems, I was so happy to be a mom that even THAT was a wonderful thing. It's never been about the gifts for me. But the love, and I STILL love you so much.

Mel said...

Mom, way to be a sap. :)

ABW said...

Awwww, that was sweet!

I think my best birthday was when I turned 21. It was the first day of my senior year of college. My friends made dinner, and we all went out for drinks of course. When my friends went to get cards for my bday, the radio station was there and they entered me in a drawing for Garth Brooks tickets (remember I am old!), and I won!

mountains-to-climb said...

Mine is the last time I celebrated as a single woman. We were on vacation with my girlfriends and my boyfriend at the time (now my husband) was there & I decided he was THE ONE.

MJ said...

Mine was probably my 15th bday, I had like 16 friends over and we all just hung out, ah freshman memories!