
The Job
Today I am kicking off a new thing on my blog. A couple days ago I asked if you guys would like to have an opportunity to ask Al some questions. Get to know him and hear our story from his perspective. Most of you seemed pretty excited about the idea and since he's on board with it, I thought we'd get it started.

The man - Charming, huh?
For this week (until 23:59 on Friday) I will open this comment section up to ask Al anything you want. I promise you he's not shy and he's not easily offended. That being said, keep in mind that he simply CANNOT answer things about his job, deployment, etc... The more fun we make this, the more likely he is to come back and do this again.
The couple (Mid-leave, Feb 2010)
I really want him to have more of a face on my blog and I really want you guys to "meet" him. So, start asking! Have fun! I really can't wait to see what ya'll come up with!
5 comments:
HOw very fun! I wonder if you'll start a trend! Sorry I haven't comment in awhile...I've been so busy packing & trying to find a place back home! But I am still reading!!! PROMISE! ;o)))
Oh, how fun! Here are my questions for Al: what is it like having a girlfriend in law school? When you guys have little tiffs, does she "out argue" you? Are you planning on being a lifer, or will you be getting out soon?
Okay, that's all I got for now! =)
this is a stellar idea mel! i'll try to think of some good questions!
how fun! I've been trying to get my hubs to write something for my blog... still no hope here! :P but lucky you!!! :)
al:
what was your first impression of mel?
what is your favorite thing about mel?
what is the one thing she does that irks you the most?
if you weren't "over there" what is the one thing you wish you were doing most?
do you consider yourself a butt guy or a boobs guy? (HAHA!)
Hi there Al! Thanks for taking our questions. Here are some of mine:
- What made you want to join the military?
- Why does a big tough guy like you want to date a strong, smart, independent career woman? I'm always curious as to why guys go for that type instead of, say, maybe someone who might be less intimidating. (I hope this question doesn't sound rude or that it's too personal. I'm asking because I'd really like to know for my own situation.)
- Why do some guys sometimes do stupid things?
- I suppose, to be fair, I should follow up with, do you think women ever do stupid things? :) (hehe) If so, what? I know that's hugely generic and no two women are the same, but I'd just like to know what drives men nuts. :)
Thank you for your service!!
Post a Comment