One week left to live, where would you go?
You can chose to have an unlimited amount of money, or you can chose to abide by how much is in your account at the moment.
My Answer:
The practical part of my brain says that I'd want to make sure I didn't leave my family with a lot of debt, so I'd take care of that as much as possible.
Assuming I had money left over after that, I would take Al to Germany to see where my mom grew up - just for a couple days.
Then I would return home to Minnesota. Plop myself down at my Oma's house on the lake (make sure my parents, sister, Al, his parents, etc... were there) and just soak it all up. Go fishing and eat what we catch, watch the sunsets and play cards with my family, laughing 'til we're crying. I hate the idea that death is a sad thing. I'd rather celebrate the life I've had and have the people I love with me doing the same.
4 comments:
Boo-hooo! Bwaaaa! It's been a while since you posted and I was excited to read you post. Now I'm crying and laughing (at myself.) Love your answer and it's pretty much what I would do too. Love you tons! And boy am I glad this is hypothetical.
Haha I'm playin too! Question, how do you do the link inside a post?
Aww this IS A GREAAAT way to spend your last week. : D I love it! Except the Minnesota part ... just cause we know I'm not too partial to it. ; ) I'm waiting for you to make it better for me... SOOOOON!!
Do you have a Minnesota accent? Because that's the greatest accent known to man. Seriously. My husband's family is from Michigan and they have that great midwestern accent that I sit and listen to for hours when I'm up there. Love it.
Post a Comment