Wow! I can't even believe that I have written 100 posts. I am so honored to have over 70 followers after only a few months and 100 posts of blogging. You guys totally rock!
I've been racking my brain to come up with something cool to do for this post. I was going to do a giveaway, but since (as I'm sure you've all been diligently reading) I'm on a spending hiatus, I've decided it's in my best interest NOT to do that.
Then I thought about doing a Q&A session. Many of you were able to participate in the first one I did, but I have almost 20 new followers since then! I'm (OF COURSE) naive enough to believe that you might want to get to know me more.
Instead, I decided to flip the Q&A around and give you a quiz about me. I will attempt to stick to things you've read on my blog and/or could deduce from it. You can submit your answers in the comment section, or by e-mail if you think your answers are so stellar you don't want to share them with anyone else. Finally, I will release the answers by Friday, June 25.
Again, there is no *actual* prize, but I'll make you a button that says you won my contest.
Here are the Questions:
1. How many siblings do I have?
2. Of the following, which job have I NOT held in my lifetime?
a. Call Center Customer Service Representative b. Internet Web Designer c. Rainbow Foods Playplace Manager
3. What is my favorite "adult" beverage?
4. Is this my first blog, or have I blogged previously in my life?
5. Name one place I would love to travel that I haven't visited yet?
6. If I won $1 Million, how would I spend it?
a. Pay off debt, travel and a pair of Jimmy Choos b. Buy a Mercedes and a house c. Pay of school loans and invest the rest
7. What is my BS degree?
8. How much time did I spend in the Navy? Where was I stationed?
9. How many years have Al and I known each other?
10. Where did we meet?
11. Which of the following is NOT true of my relationship with Al?
a. We decided to date long-distance after a spontaneous trip I took to Texas to "check out law schools" b. He remembers all the details of our first date, down to what I wore and ordered c. We broke up early in our relationship because of the long-distance, but got back together a week later
12. What language, other than English, do I speak?
13. I really, really, really want a dog. What kind of dog do I want?
(Bonus if you know what I'd name him)
14. Do I have any tattoos?
15. Other than law school, I would do which of the following:
a. Teach college b. Become a politician c. Be a housewife
Thank you all so much for reading! I really wouldn't enjoy blogging half as much without you guys! Enjoy!
1 comment:
Oh, I'm such a blog friend slacker! I don't know the answers to half those questions. *bad, Jessica!*
I do know that you speak German (#12) and Germany (#5) is one of the places you want to travel.
I know you went to Navy OCS and had to leave b/c of an injury. At least I think it was an injury...
In the past you might have bought Jimmy Choos, a house, and a car if you won the lottery, but now you'd pay off school loans and invest the rest! Right? RIGHT?!? LOL!
I remember you and Al have known each other since 2005. I remember that b/c that's how long C and I have known each other.
I think I've exhausted my knowledge on these questions. LOL! You totally should have asked something relating to the fact that we all know Al's a boob man. =) LOL!
Post a Comment