Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Award

I received this award from Staci at Rambling Military Wife. Thank you, Staci.
The rules are that I tell you all the things I {heart} and then pass it along to others.

I {heart} my crazy, magic, sometimes almost tragic, awful, beautiful life. (Yes, I stole this from a country song.) Or to put it another way (using another lovely country song), life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!

I really, really {heart} country music. (Can you tell? ha ha) It's a story, it's real and there is always a song that happens to be EXACTLY how I feel right now. Country music says things in ways I never thought I could.

I {heart} this beautiful summer Minnesota is having. We've had a few rainy weeks (which is good for the farmers) but mostly gorgeous, sunny, warm days.

Finally. I {heart} Al's way of making me totally hacked and turned on all at the same time. I'll never understand how I can be so frustrated and want to kiss him all at once. He's special like that.

And now to pass the award on to some blogs I {heart}:
Ashley at Ashley Amazing
Jordan Streetman at Southern Hospitality

When it came to a close last night, I did not win Navy Doll's reader's choice award for best Book-Worthy Blog! That's OK. I am so ecstatic that I was even nominated. It really makes this blogging thing so worthwhile to have such an amazing group of readers who think I'm swell. (Swell...hmmm...not the best word choice, but it's staying.)

On another quick note. I've got something brewing next week that I hope you'll find interesting. I am thinking of a handful of posts about the life lessons I've learned so far in my life. Some of them will be extremely raw, sad, exciting, etc...
Hopefully, you guys will stick with me on the journey because they are some things I've never put down in words and I am looking forward to it!

6 comments:

Jordan Cole said...

Yayyyyy!!! Thank you so much for my bloggy award! I absolutely LOVE reading your blog!

It's Something Beautiful said...

Looks like you have another one coming...

I have something for you on my blog :)

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I love country music too :)

ThinkFeminist said...

Bring it on...cant wait for next week, make sure it brews well. I love awards, although I find it hard to repost...I need someone to really get on my case. LOL


Musings Of An Army Wife

Anonymous said...

Hey love,
Coming by to let you know that I had you on a milspouse list, and I'm transferring over to a new plug-in version where you link yourself up. If you'd like to put your site up stop by: http://www.etceteralife.com/p/links.html

Thanks!

Ashley said...

You rock! Thank you <3!