Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pillow Talk #3: Handsome Head

Al was relaying this story to me earlier regarding a conversation he had with his XO.

Al: We talk about you a lot. Mostly dealing with money and our future.

Me: Oh that's nice that you can talk to him about that.

Al: Yeah, except he told me to run because of all your school debt.

Me: Well, that's less nice.

Al: And then today something weird happened...

{silence}

Al: He mentioned that he wants to shave his head, short like mine

Me: OK

Al: And he wanted my opinion, because some guys don't look right that way

{silence}

Al: And then he gave me a once-over and said, "See, you have a handsome head."

Me: **Laughing hysterically** What did you say?

Al: I told him he broke the guy-code. That you don't compliment another guys head.

Me: You told your XO that?

Al: Yes

Me: What did he say back?

Al: Nothing. Just laughed it off. And I left.

{hours later we're having another conversation - which started with a lengthy discussion of attraction and how guys talk about girls}

Al: So, where do I fit on your looks chart?

{I explained to him how I have always been attracted to clean-cut, suit-wearing guys, but realized that it was a strict physical attraction and I was actually much more attracted to rugged, manly guys.}

Al: Yeah, well I was only attracted to super models until I met you...Hold on, let me turn my attractive side to you.

{turns to show me his handsome head}

Funny, funny guy, huh!?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha this cracked me up! So funny. Guy Code pssshh

MJ said...

Haha thats great

Anonymous said...

The link list thingy is fixed! Thanks for letting me know. You're entry is up!

I think it's funny what guys will talk about...sometimes I think they're more girly than we are!

ThinkFeminist said...

Your man sounds like my husband...he is funny like that!!! LOL. LMAO @ you broke the guy code, that's just so funny.

I hate school debts, I am so glad we don't have any....well, my husband has, but the army is paying for it -:)

Pebz ★ said...

hahaha too funny! =)


Thanks for linking up this week! =)

Star Spangled said...

So funny!! Lol. Al sounds like a goofball. I love goofballs! :)