Conversation had over web-cam
Time: Minnesota, 16:18 - Iraq, 00:18
Me: Do we need to switch to typing so your roommate can sleep?
Him: No, I don't care if he's sleeping
Me: Ok...
**After a few minutes of talking, I get a message**
Him: I love you
Me: Why couldn't you say that out loud?
**Not saying I love you too**
Him: I'm being quiet 'cause my roommate's sleeping
Turns out I'm not a heartless bastard
Me: Prove it
Him: I'm a heartless bastard when it comes to you, because you stole my heart
**I did eventually return the love**
He's a big dork (sometimes even a big a**hole), but most of the time he's a total sap!
He continues to say sweet things even when I usually just groan and roll my eyes.
Eh, I not-so-secretly love it though...who wouldn't?!
5 comments:
Haha awe thats just sweet!!
Love it! Mr's a big sap too.
awwww that is SOOOOOOOOO sweet!
I do the same thing when it comes to saying sweet things, I roll my eyes but secretly LOVE it! =)
Thanks for playing along!
hehe this post made me chuckle!! :)
That is so adorable. I wonder how my sweetie will be when we take on a deployment. Oh the conversations... I can just imagine.
Post a Comment