One of the small pleasures that gets me through is shoes. I own about 70 pair.
I recently, at the prompting of some fellow law-school-mates, joined Shoedazzle.com.
Today, my first pair arrived - Behold, "Suki"
I'm an attorney and financial professional. My husband is a soldier in the US Army. This is our story as we endure military life, balancing our careers, buying our first home, and loving on each other in every way possible! I am never quite sure where life is going to take us, but kick up your feet, grab a glass of pinot, and join us for the journey!
4 comments:
How do they fit!?
A little snug...I'm going to try a half-size up next time and see if that's a little more comfy. Still, we suffer for beauty, right!?
I'm a little late on my reply, but Mr.'s favorite thing to threaten when I'm being a pain in the ass is that he's going to team up with the cat and blow up my shoe collection :(
I've considered that shoedazzle thing multiple times. He told me we'd talk about it when he got home, and if I REALLY wanted to do it, I could.
Those shoes are so cute I might have to join shoedazzle myself!
Post a Comment