Friday, December 10, 2010

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In


1. What do you see your life like in 10 years?
I will be a wife and (hopefully) mother, practicing law and living with Al in a nice house outside the city (but not too far away.) Al will be done with school and start a new non-military career. We'll have a wonderfully happy life.
2. What do you like most about your job?
Right now, I enjoy simply having a job in the legal field. It's not where I'm going to be forever, but it's experience and making my resume better. All good things.
3. What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is?
Drink coffee, eat and check e-mail. That's the only consistency I have in my days.
4. What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today?
Study and sleep. Lots of both, but in that order.
5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)?
Oooh. I really love these Andes mint chip cookies, but I don't currently have the recipe handy.
I promise to share it before Christmas, though.

Toodles, blog-land.

1 comment:

Athena said...

That recipes sounds yummy! Please do share :)

Just stopping by and saying hello via the Friday Fill-In.

Have a great weekend!