Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cyber Garage Sale: Day Two

Today is Accessory Day!
Get ready for a BIG accessory overload.
I promise it will be worth-it.

Harvey's handmade seatbelt bag
Check them out here!
It's a great trendy bag in a black and white print.
Great condition - hardly used.
Price = $80 (o.b.o.)

Denim glitter handle bag
Smaller in size so it's good for an evening bag.
Slightly worn, but clean and quality lining.
Price = $3

Light brown leather handle bag from Nine West
{second photo provided for size}
Good quality, slightly used.
Price = $8

Kelly Green knit scarf from Old Navy
Tags still on! Never used!
This is a bulky, long knit scarf that just never fit with my style.
It is a great color and in obviously good condition.
Price = $5

Wool newsboy hat
Color: Navy
Condition: Slightly worn, good condition
I just never felt like it "fit" me the right way, so I rarely wore it.
Price = $5

Black sequined slides from Mossimo (Target brand)
I have had these for a few years and they are slightly worn, but in good shape.
They can certainly last another few years with care.
Size: 9
Price = $3

Leather flower hair-ties
Hardly used
Color: Black and burgundy (one of each)
Price = Set for $3
SOLD

If you would like to browse some other sales, check out the great links below!
If you would like to sell something on your blog, grab the button and just start posting. Don't forget to link-up below so people can hop around to all the sales.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally want those hair ties.

I am also totally confused on how to pay for them.

Anonymous said...

Is there going to be a separate shoe day? If not...bring some size 9s you don't want on Friday and we'll swap :)

Dani said...

OMG- I love Harvey's bags! Ahhh I can't justify $80, but I love them!!