Friday, April 1, 2011

Cyber Garage Sale Follow Up

When I first made this suggestion in mid-March, I got enough positive feedback, that I thought I would move forward with the idea.

I am working out a Paypal account to help with payments and such and I am going to need some time to take photos, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks, we will launch a cyber-garage sale.

My thoughts are that I would simply provide a Linky List and people can link-up and sell whatever they want.
One item, 20 items, shoes, CD's, whatever!
I can leave it open for as long as people are interested.

If you are interested in selling OR buying, start advertising the sale on your blog so we can get others interested. And if anyone would like to help (say, with a stellar button or helping me figure out the Paypal thing) that would be greatly appreciated. And probably warrant 20% off any item at my sale!

Expect the launch in the next two weeks. In the meantime, start looking for items you can sell or things you'd like to add to your closets. This is going to be lots of fun!

3 comments:

LaDonna Rae said...

Will you be creating a button to link back to your site?

Lisa said...

Let me know how this works! I have a lot of stuff I'm thinking of selling before our move this fall.

Lou said...

ill put a button on my blog no biggie girl. Cant wait to do some shopping and selling. Ill put a drop in my next post!