Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My BIG Announcement

Today, is Al's re-enlistment ceremony.
We've gone back and forth on the decision, but at this point in our lives, this is right for both of us. So, today marks three more years of Army life for us.

3 more years of this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautiful life.
(Thank you, Darryl Worley)

The best part: we got the duty station we really wanted.
Do you want to know where?

















Ft. Carson, Colorado

So, to all my Ft. Carson friends, you better hold on to your britches and prepare yourself for my arrival around this time next year. Can't wait!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww congratulations!! I think that was a great decision :) And Ft. Carson?? Jeallouusss!

Michelle said...

Sweet! Ft. Carson is just a hop, skip, and a jump away for us.

Samantha said...

Carson's great! :) And the post is going through major changes currently! :) Hopefully they'll be done when you get here.

Lou said...

Im in carson!!!! let me know when you get here!!

Wiley said...

Awesome! So jealous you are going to Carson - that's been on our wish list for ages, but we have always ended up back in DC. Sigh.
I hope the next three years are mainly ups, not downs :)

Lyzz said...

So happy for you guys .. I hear nothing but great things about Carson. A few friends PCS'd there and love it. It's on place I'm hoping we can go to soon!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats for you two :) Will you be practicing law out that way?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting what you wanted! I'm sure you will be so happy there :)