I am seriously struggling to write anything with substance these days. Which is weird considering my life is full of substance. Since I can't seem to overcome this Bloggers-block, and because I've noticed an influx in my readership recently, I would like to open to window for you to ask me anything you would like. I am an open person and will likely answer anything you ask as honestly as possible. I will, however, decline to answer any question that is rude, repetitive or asked anonymously. Within those parameters, please ask freely! I will leave it open until Saturday and Sunday I will post the answers.
Oh, and I will eventually tell you about my weekend where I was a grooms(wo)man in a wedding, suit & tie and all!
3 comments:
How much do you miss me and Jaci?
It's ok, I've been having hardcore blogger's block lately too! I dunno if I have any solid, deep questions for you. Is it good to be back in MN? I miss it, especially after being there for a few weeks! How ready for school are you? What's your favorite kind of music and song? Hope you are doing well!
lol @ Jessica. :) We still talk about you every time we get together. *sigh*
What's your 10-year plan?
What's your dream vacation?
Post a Comment