Holy crap. I can't believe this day is here.
My sister is doing my hair and makeup and my mother is steaming my graduation gown.
I have a pair of hot pink peep toes sitting on the dresser and my jewelery is laid out next to it.
Soon we will leave for the ceremony, where I will receive my law school diploma. Eek!
My trip home has been delightful and I loved seeing my family and friends once again. I am feeling a little spoiled this weekend - with attention and praise - and am humbled by all the love! I'm all smiles.
Shortly after the ceremony, I will be whisked away to the airport to fly back to Colorado so I can start my class tomorrow. Then real-life starts again.
Until then, I am going to live briefly in the glow of this event!
10 comments:
Congratulations Mel!!!
YAY!!!!! Yay yay yay! I was thinking of this being your big day this morning. I cannot say how excited I am for you! Congratulations, friend! Glow - you deserve it! :)
CONGRATS! Enjoy the day and celebrate :) You've worked so hard for this, I hope you enjoy every minute of it!
Congrats hon! SUPER excited for you!
BTW - We'll have to talk, and potentially postpone dinner - I'll explain more on FB.
congrats!
Congratulations! Wow. You must be so proud of yourself. You survived and succeeded.
Back to Colorado, eh? We are heading there in one month. Fort Carson, here we come.
Enjoy real-life!...even if that means more class time.
I'm sure you're so proud, happy, excited! Congratulations on a big accomplishment.
Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment.
Congrats! I remember when you first started out and I first started following you. What a fantastic accomplishment!
I have been absent from bloggy land for a while. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So happy for you, such a wonderful accomplishment!
Post a Comment