Sunday, July 14, 2013

Breckenridge, CO

While my mom and aunt were here, we took a trip up to Breckenridge, Colorado for one night. It happened to be an all-school reunion for the DODDS high school my mom and aunt attended, so Al and I were simply along for the ride. Of course, it's off-season for Breckenridge, so it was mostly just pretty mountain views, good drinks, and great company. I'd love to see it during ski season - I'm sure it's magnificent. 

I plan to give you an update on my new job (loving every second of it) and a few posts on the house (many projects completed over the past few weeks) but in the mean time, here's a photo dump from the Breckenridge trip. 













2 comments:

Jordan Cole said...

Holy cow this back drop is insane, just gorgeous! And you look fabulous as always!

Can't wait to hear about the new job!

JG said...

So beautiful!