I am a few shorts weeks from my due date and thought it was necessary to check back in with my current pregnancy thoughts. I am going to apologize in advance if this turns into a post where I merely complain about how tired and uncomfortable I am...but...well...I am tired and extremely uncomfortable.
Things I like:
Eating smaller portions throughout the day
Having clear skin
Having strong hair and nails
Feeling baby kicks
The words "because I'm pregnant"
Things I'm totally over:
Having an infant's head resting directly on my bladder
Or pushing into my ribs
Or stabbing me in the spine
Acid-reflux
Itchy skin
Charlie horses
Things I can't wait to do again:
Things I like:
Eating smaller portions throughout the day
Having clear skin
Having strong hair and nails
Feeling baby kicks
The words "because I'm pregnant"
Things I'm totally over:
Having an infant's head resting directly on my bladder
Or pushing into my ribs
Or stabbing me in the spine
Acid-reflux
Itchy skin
Charlie horses
Things I can't wait to do again:
Sleep on my stomach
Sleep more than 3 hours at a time
Have a glass of wine with dinner
Sleep more than 3 hours at a time
Have a glass of wine with dinner
Wear high heels
Eat sushi
Drink more than one cup of coffee
Wear a nice suit to work
Wear anything more than leggings and a tee
Shave my legs, paint my toenails, and see my own feet
Things I can't wait to do for the first time:
Meet my daughter
(and)
Watch my husband become a father
Ok...this is completely worth it.
Shave my legs, paint my toenails, and see my own feet
Things I can't wait to do for the first time:
Meet my daughter
(and)
Watch my husband become a father
Ok...this is completely worth it.
2 comments:
I am so excited for you! :)
Oh man, I was saying last night how much I miss sleeping on my stomach.
And I just sneezed, and now I need to change clothes. I won't miss that anymore either. :p
Post a Comment