Friday, June 4, 2010

My Day - With Pictures

My summer schedule allows me to sleep in a little bit. My body won't let me sleep past 9AM (which is fine because I will be unproductive if I sleep much later anyway.) Since I only have evening class, my days are pretty open for various activities.
Here is a pictoral display of one such day, full of said activities:

I start my day here. With coffee, some homework and blog-love.
Then I head outside. This is the main strip outside my school (which also happens to be the same street about a half-block away from the Governors mansion. Beautiful, huh?
Then I go here. 30 minutes on the treadmill or elliptical. 20 minutes on weights. 20 minutes on abs and core. Sometimes I sit in the steam room and clear my head with a eucalyptus soak.
Then I run a few errands, to here
And here
Sometimes here
And here.
Then it's usually back here, so I can complete my reading assignment. I also spend some of this time to check in with Al via Skype or Facebook - usually we webcam.
Then I usually take a nap, which happens here.
When it comes time to get ready for class, I have to consult my closets. I get my clothes here.
And my shoes, bags and accessories here.
I walk the 4 blocks to class; up a nice street; past Fire Station #5 and a cute little children's theater; until I arrive at school.
After school is dinner time, sometimes cocktails with friends, other times simply dinner at home.
Then I clean my apartment, watch TV, spend time on the computer and read before I go to bed. At the end of the day, I usually feel like this
and a little like this
Thank you for taking a journey through my day!
(Hope I didn't bore ya'll too much...)

DO NOT FORGET that tonight is the last opportunity to ask Al questions. I'll be closing it out tonight and putting the answers together tomorrow. Click the link above to ask!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun post!! I want to know from Al: (1) what food do you miss while being overseas and (2) what is your favorite thing about Melissa?

Brittney said...

you are too funny...the smiling dog picture made me laugh so hard! lol! and I must say i love trader joe's! they have so much awesome stuff in there. :)

prettyinink0402 said...

What a lovely day! I too posted a picture blog...haha...how funny! :o)))

Star Spangled said...

Fabulous! I loved this post. It's nice to get peek inside a new place.

Reminds me...I need some coffee!

Jill Schrader said...

That second to last picture is definitely Big Margo!