I wanted to give this a try to see if you guys wanted to play along. I'm always in the shower, walking to school, or lying in bed trying to sleep at night wondering about all sorts of things. Well, it's about time I tell you what I'm wondering and you guys can answer!

Link up and share your answers so we can all visit your blog and learn a little more fun stuff from each other.
So, here's what I'm wondering today:
1. Does your man stay shaved when he's home - both head and face?
2. Do you typically go on a vacation together when he first gets home or do you settle in first?
3. Do you shave your legs more often or less often when he's home?
4. What is your go-to meal when he's gone? When he's home?
5. What's the number one thing you both do upon his return (deployment/training/mission/etc...)?
My answers:
1. He keeps his head shaved, but not always Mr. Clean-shaved. His hairline is not treating him well for a young guy so it's a good thing he looks great with a shaved head. As far as facial hair, he usually grows out a goatee. Which I think is incredibly sexy!
2. We usually settle in first. For the first week (at least!) that he's home he wants to sit around and drink beer at the farm. Most just relax! Plus, we usually have to wait until I have a break from school to travel.
3. For the most part, I take MORE care of myself when he's gone. It's almost as though I need to feel extra beautiful in order to stay strong! But shaving my legs is the one thing I do less when he's gone (although during summer I can't let it go much...)
4. When he's gone, I'm almost embarrassed to admit I eat peanut butter toast and cereal daily. When he's here, we eat really complete, amazing breakfast (his dad's a hog farmer, after all.)
5. Besides the obvious physical contact {subtle, I know!} we like to spend a lot of time outside: hiking, running, four-wheeling, fishing at the lake, etc...
4 comments:
Well, no need to worry if anyone would play along because all the cool people have already entered! LOL! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)
1. Yes. And I hate it. I like some 'gruff, but he's so used to doing it!
2 & 5. Dunno yet, since we haven't dealt with a deployment this first 1&1/2 year.
3. I take better care of myself when he's around, for sure. When he's left for bootcamp, training, etc I let it go.
4. This family LIVES on fast food.
I hate that I can't do memes like this. 99% of my posts are scheduled, so I have to know the prompts people will use ahead of time to join in. =/ I'll definitely be stopping by to visit though!
Here are my answers!!
http://marinewifeunplugged.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-im-wondering-today-meme.html
Neat idea! Thank you for starting this!
Hope I'm not too late!! I also hope my answers don't bore everyone since I've never gone through an actual deployment. :(
Post a Comment