Hello my lovely blog friends! I have missed you!
I'm almost done with the final two installments of the Life Lessons series. I will post the second-to-last one tonight and the final one tomorrow. I really encourage you all to check them out. I have really enjoyed writing them as a venture in self-reflection and a little bit of personal therapy. I have also enjoyed the connections I've made with all of you through it.
{Which reminds me: HELLO to my NEW followers! I love you before I've even met you! Leave a comment so I know who you are and can get to know you more.}
I am going to enjoy the last half-day of vacation and visit the pool with my girlfriend, but I wanted to check in and make you aware of a couple things going on in the blog-hood.
First. Run over to Musings of an Army Wife and check out her fine ass. Ha ha. Actually, it's her birthday! Leave her some birthday wishes and be sure to enter her giveaway while you're at it. I don't even cook and I would kill for that apron!
Second. Check me out over at Semper Gumby. She has a Mil Girl of the Week and I am on the soapbox this week. Once again, I hope my words can provide a little insight.
Finally. Head on over to Flip Flops and Combat Boots and enter her Summer Swap! You will buy a cute gift tote of summer essentials and exchange with someone else. What an awesome way to meet more people and get some cool stuff.
I think that's all for now, but come back later tonight for the continuation of the Life Lessons series. Once again, I love ya'll!
5 comments:
Thanks for the shout out. Next, tell everyone to buy me a drink -:)
Have a great day hun!
I'm excited for the swap but I'm just wondering whether to have my partner send my stuff to cali or virginia cause I am moving soon, lol. Also i already entered the giveaway and i totally want that apron!! :) I can't wait to read your next installments of Life Lessons! Have a happy monday!
I've enjoyed your life lessons and will look forward to the last two!
Thanks for the links to the other blogs.. I'll have to check them out.
thanks for the shoutout! we already have tons of people signed up! this is going to be FUN! :)
Awe look at you with all the shout outs ;)
Post a Comment