My sister and I are going to train for this.
I've never been one for marathons and such, mostly because I get bored.
That's right, amidst the oxygen and endorphins running through me and the tingles and aches coursing through my body, I get bored. I can only look at so many trees and other surroundings before I'd rather just grab a latte and a book.
But the Warrior Dash seems so much more interesting. Just when I would get bored, I can change it up and climb a wall or trek through a tunnel. It will be fun!
And it will completely kick my ass.
But I'm prepared to train for it. She'll be in town this weekend and we're going to set up a training calendar so we can get our muscles ready for all the various obstacles and aspects to the race. Of course, I'll need to work on the run part too.
If nothing else, it will get me into better shape and *hopefully* give me a rockin' bod!
And it will be fun for Ginger and I to do together. They even give you a warrior helmet to wear during the race and a beer for all participants. Can't beat that!
8 comments:
Sounds awesome! I'm sure you and your sis will have a blast! Not to mention you'll get to look smokin hot for Al once your all done working out!! ;)
this is flippin awesome! good luck
Those are so much fun, you'll love it!
Oh, that looks awesome! You're gonna have so much fun! And you get free beer! Don't know of a better event than one that offers free beer... =)
Um, where? I can't find one near us :(
Ha ha! This sounds AWESOME!!!! I love that they give you a helmet to wear and a beer at the end. Oh! And it cracked me up that you get bored running and would rather just have a latte and a book - that's great!
That sounds awesome! I've looked into it before and it looks like a lot of fun! Good luck with it!
That is badass! :) Love it!
Post a Comment