Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I think I can, I think I can

It's almost over. I just emailed a quiz and I plan on writing all day tomorrow to hand in my paper, which means I have one exam on Friday and another on Monday and I am done.  
It's like I've been climbing a mountain, foot-hole after hand-hold and trying to keep my grip and not fall off. Ok, so maybe that's not a very good analogy, but my brain is fried and that's all I have. The end is in sight, however. I can see the top of the law school mountain. The peak is just beyond reach and even though my arms are like jelly and my legs are ready to give out, the adrenaline coursing through my entire body is keeping me reaching. Pulling myself to the top. 


And you bet your behind I've got a big ol' flag to put there at the top of this law school mountain. Just a little symbol to say: Melissa was here. She came. She saw. She conquered. 


And then she drank some wine and got the hell out. 



1 comment:

Dani said...

Good luck!!! You have worked so hard, enjoy your graduation and move to be with your husband.
Congrats, and best wishes as you finish up.