Everything has been so crazy 'round these parts that I completely neglected to do my monthly review for September. It occurred to me about 10/20 that I never did the review and decided I'd just review the last 2 months when I did my October review. So, here it is, my goals review for both September and October:
1. Speak up.
(No longer applicable. See previous months.)
2. Spend less.
Almost all of our "extra money" has gone into the house either for supplies or for decorations. As such, I haven't spent much money otherwise - just a few bucks here and there at thrift stores.
3. Spread the Love.
I did pretty good with this one, especially during October. I sent a few little treats to friends and family and cards here and there just to say hi. Obviously, with the holidays coming up it will probably get more active on this front.
4. Snap it.
I have been back-tracking with some photos here and there, to fill in some of the gaps. I am nowhere near the goal, but I still intend, by the end of the year, I will have 365 photos in my album on Facebook.
5. Spice it Up.
With moving, settling into the house, and Al leaving for NTC, there hasn't been much food exploration. I did make pumpkin chocolate chip bars in October (delicious!!)
6. Sweat.
I always have good intentions, but intentions are not flattening my belly.
7. Stamp It.
I passed the bar! Time to start pricing the tattoo and deciding where to go!
8. See the Sights.
I visited a hot spring with my girlfriend last month. It is about 40 minutes away and is basically a mineral hot spring that feeds into a swimming pool. The weather was so nice we were able to layout and sunbathe in the middle of October!!
I still want to try some local pubs and restaurants, and check out a few other sites. Once Al returns from NTC maybe we can get out there and try a few new things!
I still want to try some local pubs and restaurants, and check out a few other sites. Once Al returns from NTC maybe we can get out there and try a few new things!
9. Style it.
This is going fine. I am continuing my Fashion Friday series and enjoy incorporating my passion for fashion with this beloved blog. Find my fashion inspiration here.
10. Save space.
I have started developing posts regarding my organization and decoration in the new house. Those should ramp up even more over the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
11. Slow down. 12. Sleep more.
Check and check. At least as much as anyone can.
No comments:
Post a Comment