Swagbucks has some big things in store for their 5th Birthday this year - they're giving out five $1000 cash prizes and holding a HUGE Swag Code Extravaganza where you can earn 135 Swag Bucks worth of codes! There are also some huge games planned, and while the party doesn't happen until February 25th, tomorrow you'll get more info, including how you can win one of those $1000 prizes!
Haven't joined Swagbucks yet? Click here to join and use the Swag Code 5THBIRTHDAY during registration - you'll start with 120 Swag Bucks instead of the usual 30. I have earned over $200 in Amazon gift cards by using Swagbucks, but there are so many other items you can build towards. So, check back tomorrow for more information on how to earn more Swagbucks in honor of their 5th birthday.
**I am a Swagbucks affiliate and while I do not get compensated for my opinion, I can earn Swagbucks for my posts. I would not, however, promote the company if I did not truly believe in and support it. As always, feel free to message me or email me with questions on the Swagbucks program.**
**I am a Swagbucks affiliate and while I do not get compensated for my opinion, I can earn Swagbucks for my posts. I would not, however, promote the company if I did not truly believe in and support it. As always, feel free to message me or email me with questions on the Swagbucks program.**

No comments:
Post a Comment