I think I have finally recovered from my weekend in Vegas. It only took a few nights of sleep and getting back into my normal schedule to feel rested. I can't help but remember my time in college when we would celebrate for an entire weekend, like Homecoming, and get right back to class on Monday, without skipping a beat. That was 6 years ago and I just can't do it anymore.
Nevertheless, the weekend was wonderful. It was relaxing and celebratory (and no one did anything stupid!) I got to see my sister and the bride-to-be and make some new friends.
The weekend basically went like this (starting around 6am on Friday):
Airport; Hotel check-in; bikinis and whiskey-drinks; walking the strip; early to bed.
Breakfast buffet and blended coffees; more pool fun; Derby and Blackjack.
Primping girls; steak dinner; Thunder(ous) abs (aka. beautiful men, scantily clad, with greased-up bodies - Thunder from Downunder); The Bank VIP; late to bed.
Birthday mimosa; lounging time; pasta dinner; Elton John (aka. the best concert ever!)
Zero-dark-thirty wake-up; airport; home-sweet-home.
Basically, it was 60 hours of go-go-go and tons of fun and memories.
Between the bachelorette/bachelor party and my birthday, it was certainly a vacation for the books! I only the hope everyone else had as much fun as I did.
Nevertheless, the weekend was wonderful. It was relaxing and celebratory (and no one did anything stupid!) I got to see my sister and the bride-to-be and make some new friends.
The weekend basically went like this (starting around 6am on Friday):
Airport; Hotel check-in; bikinis and whiskey-drinks; walking the strip; early to bed.
Breakfast buffet and blended coffees; more pool fun; Derby and Blackjack.
Primping girls; steak dinner; Thunder(ous) abs (aka. beautiful men, scantily clad, with greased-up bodies - Thunder from Downunder); The Bank VIP; late to bed.
Birthday mimosa; lounging time; pasta dinner; Elton John (aka. the best concert ever!)
Zero-dark-thirty wake-up; airport; home-sweet-home.
Basically, it was 60 hours of go-go-go and tons of fun and memories.
Between the bachelorette/bachelor party and my birthday, it was certainly a vacation for the books! I only the hope everyone else had as much fun as I did.














2 comments:
SO MUCH FUN! Vegas is 100% on my to do list - I should have crashed y'alls party because it looked like y'all did it big! It would have taken a few days of recovery time for me as well!
Wow! What a fun weekend! Totally worth the recovery :)
Post a Comment