Monday, June 14, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the blog-hood!

First off, I am so blessed. You all continue to reach out and touch my heart on a regular basis and I am so pleased with how many friends I have made in blog-land. (I really like blog-hood since it's got a little edge to it!)

The second order of business is to thank Annoyed Army Wife for my wonderful award!
Of course, in true blog-hood fashion, I will pass this award on to some fellow bloggers.
1. Samantha at Navy Doll
3. Kaylee at Small Wonders

The next order of business is to thank Miss Britney for my prize! I won her nail-polish and manicure set giveaway and I am so excited. You bet your boots I will polish-up my toes the second that gift arrives! Thank you!

And last but certainly not least jump over to Navy Doll's site and check out the give-away she's having. You can nominate your favorite blog friends in various categories and then we'll vote on the blogs! It's a fantastic idea and she's setting it up like a blog-hop so we can meet new people. Awesome!

Have a good night, blog hood. Word.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

yay for giveaways! I emailed you back about the nail polish colors...let me know which ones you prefer and I'll get them shipped by this weekend! Have a great day! :)

S said...

LOL blog hood! I like that! Congrats on winning Brittney's giveaway! Congrats on winning your award too! Thanks for passing it on to me! I was in the process of writing a post because Elizabeth had given it to me and I was going to pass it on to YOU...but then I saw your post giving it to me! Whew...did that make any sense at all? Anyhow, thank you! :)

Star Spangled said...

Aaahh, thank you for the award!! So sweet. And I'm jealous that you won that awesome nail polish. :P

Samantha said...

Thanks for the award! Thanks for mentioning my giveaway as well!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! New follower here! Thought I would stop by and say hello! I really enjoy your blog and I hope to read more! Please feel free to stop by my blog if have time and I look forward to getting to know you!

-Carmen
http://xlostnconfuzdx.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh la la awards! They are the bestest as are you. Obviously since you got this. Thanks lovely!!