Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Let's Try This Again

Ok, so it's for real this time. I have my final tonight at 6, so in between work and then I will sit up at campus with a Diet Dr. Pepper and my iPod and read through my materials one last time. I don't really feel any more prepared then I was for today, but I did get to look through a few more things. It can never hurt to read and re-read material, even if it doesn't feel like anything new.
(I just need to get the grade in the class and move on. The whole point of taking this course, especially over the summer, is to take the MPRE early - before the rest of the bar exam.)

A couple notes in the blog-hood...
(Which reminds me of the new Toby Keith song I heard on the radio where he uses the term "trailer-hood" - he he.)

First:
Check out Whitney over at Everything Happens for a Reason. She is hosting a CSN stores give-away. Go ahead and enter the give-away and get ready to spend $40 on ANYTHING you want in their many, many stores!

Second:
I didn't forget about the stories about Al and myself. In fact, I will post the first story this evening (probably late, after the final) and it will continue for the next couple weeks. I have a series of 7 stories. I don't want to post them all consecutively (mostly because I want to stay on top of the weekly memes this time AND because I just KNOW things will come up.) I will likely post one every other day or so, to keep you interested but not lose the quality and variety of the blog. Stay tuned for some fun stories - I've really enjoyed writing them!

(No! This isn't my place...gross!)
One more thing...

Is it weird that I've actually really enjoyed my lack of focus on my apartment? I'm half-packed and half-don't-give-a-crap about cleaning, and it's pure bliss. Granted, I'm not the cleanest person, but I am usually pretty tidy and organized. Right now, my place looks like a hurricane hit it and I (secretly) LOVE it. It feels nice to not be so up tight about things and just focus on a few things at a time. That won't last long...

6 comments:

Star Spangled said...

Good luck on your test! Can't wait for the new series.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your final! Looking forward to the stories about you and Al!

Michelle said...

Good luck on your final! I can't wait to read your stories!

Brae said...

Good Luck on your final!! Cant wait to hear the stories, looking forward to it! And BECAUSE you're so wonderful, I honored you with a Blog Award!
Go to my blog, check it out, and share your love!

Have a GREAT day!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Can't wait to read about you and Al. I'm looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

Good luck! I can't wait for the stories!