So, I had planned a great post with my shoe photo-catalog for your viewing pleasure. Problem is, I am so bloody tired from moving today that I will NOT be putting them up right now.
I don't care what you say, you can't make me!
I'm not even sure I know where my camera cord is.
Hell, I'm not even sure where my make-up bag is.
I did get my closet started, with a lot of my clothes put away. I got my bed set up so I could sleep tonight and much of my kitchen unpacked. Beyond that, I made walkways throughout the house to the various important rooms.
Luckily, other then my half-day work schedule, I have NOTHING planned. I can simply spend ALL of my time unpacking and settling in. I hope to be completely settled by Friday, but it might take longer because I still have to go back to the old apartment to clean and check-out. Once I'm done, I should have over three weeks before I have to start thinking about school.
My new roommates made me brats and corn on the cob tonight and I can definitely say this is going to be a GREAT living situation.
And I have a walk-in closet, washer/dryer, and air conditioning.
I can definitely make this home.
6 comments:
Me tooo, I hate moving. Thankfully my company paid the movers, all I did was point and my house was empty in a matter of hours. I love the title "Musings of a Working Mother" too! Will be going with that most likely -:)
Ugh, I'm so not looking forward to the packing/unpacking portion of moving. Other than that, I'm getting excited about our new location!
Excited for you and what sounds to be a fabulous place!
(((hugs))) Packing and unpacking sucks hard, but doing it yourself sucks even worse! Sorry about that, but I think it's smart to get it finished ASAP! Your roomies should great as well as a walk-in closet.
Moving is never fun! But I love walk in closets! Enjoy your new place! :)
I hate moving! We are still waiting to find out if we are moving or staying. I am hoping staying just so I don't have to worry about moving and packing/unpacking.
Sounds fabulous and such a better situation!
Post a Comment