Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm getting married...

In 43 days.

{Blink. Blink.}

Yep.

We're making the Army work for us for a change and we're doing the stereotypical "two wedding-lollapolooza!"

{making all the arrangements has been a little crazy and it part of the reason I've been MIA from blog-land. Forgive me?}

The biggest motivator is that I am going to move to El Paso over the summer, then return to Minnesota for my last year of school.

This is right for us.
No doubt.

I am so very, very happy.

15 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! Just saying ;). XOXO!

Brandi said...

I LOVE THIS!!! :D So happy for you love, you deserve it.

Jordan Cole said...

Amen sister! So glad you are doing what is right for you guys. and I love just how yo said it too! Congratulations on the big day (again) haha. So happy for you!

Kaylee said...

Eeeek! This is so great! SO excited for you two!!!

d.a.r. said...

Oh fun!!! Congrats and good luck!

Jennifer said...

Yaaay! I'm so excited for you!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you guys found something that works for you! My advice to brides-to-be: don't go crazy and stress yourself out, it's just a day (or two). It's not about the wedding, it's about your marriage. But you already know that!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Where's my invite? Just kidding. =)

Rei said...

OMG BIG MOVE!! :) I'm so glad you get to be with him for a chunk of time. that is SOOO important in invigorating a relationship. :) congrats

Brittney said...

Yay!! Congrats!! :)

Maureen said...

Very exciting!! Can't wait to hear more next week at school! (But, BOO, to being back, ha)

Jill Schrader said...

That's awesome! Congrats to both of you!

Lou said...

hey im your newest follower! I love el paso! Yay for going and finishing school!

Star Spangled said...

AAAAAaaaaaagh! This is *SO EXCITING*!!! I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

FYI - I am so very, VERY late with playing blog catch up, and for this I apologize, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

We're having a party shindig thing sometime later this year for the "real" wedding. I couldn't be happier with the way we chose to do things, and I'm sure you'll be just as thrilled with yours =)