I'm an attorney and financial professional. My husband is a soldier in the US Army. This is our story as we endure military life, balancing our careers, buying our first home, and loving on each other in every way possible! I am never quite sure where life is going to take us, but kick up your feet, grab a glass of pinot, and join us for the journey!
Is that a princess cut? Or round? I can't totally see (desperately need new contacts). If it's a princess cut, it looks like mine, but probably bigger than my diamond.
It's absolutely gorgeous, no matter what cut it is.
7 comments:
Is that a princess cut? Or round? I can't totally see (desperately need new contacts). If it's a princess cut, it looks like mine, but probably bigger than my diamond.
It's absolutely gorgeous, no matter what cut it is.
If that doesn't sum up military life, I don't know what does!
So perfect!!
that pretty much sums it up!
No truer words, definitely says it all!
omg brilliant picture and perfect fortune! Puts a smile on my face!
Best fortune ever!
Post a Comment