Tomorrow, I get the joy of picking my best girl up from the airport for 3 whole days of debauchery. While we have no specific plans, I expect it will consist of a lot of iced drinks and plenty of time by the pool.
More importantly, it will be a great time to catch up and enjoy a few days of summer in a way that only we can. While preparing for her arrival, I've been reminiscing over all our past summers (all 14 of them) and the memories we've made.
Whether we're in High School waiting to meet one of our heartthrobs (Josh Hartnett, here...)

Or in college, skipping class to lay on the lake...

Or downtown at the club, dancing our butts off...
(Note the appearance of my post-Navy haircut)

Or in Las Vegas doing the same...

Or just being "us" in any way we can...
I know we'll have a good time!
Here's to many more summer, full of drinks, laughs and memories - This vid's for you.
Love you, girl!

2 comments:
Yay!!! I hope you have fun with your bestie! :D
Yay I'm sitting here next to you! Thank you so much for letting me stay with you and Al! Love you guys!! <3
Post a Comment