Monday, July 25, 2011

Crafting: Dry Erase Boards

After running across this pin:


I knew I needed to replace our current dry erase board...
With something better.
(Seriously, it's big, ugly, cheap-looking and it's dented!)

So I pulled some old frames out of a box, grabbed a trusty can of Krylon and made these:
Our kitchen is mostly white and black, but we have a few red accents and these go perfectly.
Al's comment: "I don't like the bright color. And...well...I can't use it. It's too small."
{pause}
"You like weird things."

That's right, baby. I do like weird things and these are going up on the wall while you're at work today. I'm sneaky like that.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You like weird things. That's awesome and hilarious. Nice work on the new boards!

JG said...

":You like weird things."

This made me laugh so hard because it's what I hear ALL.THE.TIME. :) And I must like weird things because I LOVE those! Nice job!

Wiley said...

I think the boards rock, which brings me to my question:
What the heck is krylon and where do I find me some?