Thursday, March 1, 2012

12 in 2012: Month in Review

Another month has come and gone and it is time to check in on my 12 in 2012 goals.

1. Speak up.
I am doing fine on this. I am sticking to the commitments I've made without over-extending myself. I am making sure to take time for myself, Al and my friends and still focus on school and work.

2. Spend less.
Check out my fashion blog for the specifics of this goal and my fashion budget tracker.

3. Spread the Love.
I did not get to focus on this as much as I wanted to during February, but I have a couple ideas up my sleeve for March. 

4. Snap it.
I have kept up on my daily photo album on Facebook. I also took some pics of my trip to Colorado this month, which I hope to post soon!

5. Spice it Up.
I made crab-stuffed mushrooms, zucchini feta bites and raspberry white chocolate whoopie pies for a party this month. All of them were seriously delicious!!

6. Sweat.
Yeah...about that...

7. Stamp It.
On hold until graduation

8. See the Sights.
I am planning a trip to the Judy Garland museum in March and want to get over to the Minnesota Zoo once the weather warms up a bit!


In Colorado this month, we walked downtown, drove through the Colorado College campus and visited the Pioneers Museum (although, to be honest it was closed...) We also drove up through the mountain to explore some of the smaller towns like Green Mountain Falls. 

9. Style it.
Check out my fashion blog to see how I've been doing on this one.

10. Save space.
Of course, we moved into our new place in Colorado, and I did a LOT of organization there. I haven't done much in Minnesota this month, but I have a few ideas...

11. Slow down. 12. Sleep more.
After coming off Spring Break, I am feeling relaxed and refreshed...just in time for school to really ramp up!

No comments: