Al and I got back to Minnesota yesterday, but we are out at the farm spending the weekend with his parents. We're also working on our taxes and some other budget issues, so I thought I would focus this Saturday Share on how to manage money. On a personal level, I often lose sight of the reason for saving money and protecting our financial future. I found that some of these articles and resources rejuvenated and re-inspired me to keep on the frugality track - I hope these links can help you too!
LEARN: More about how to be frugal:
Frugality v. Deprivation via Lifehacker
Frugality is not Deprivation by Mr. Money Mustache
USE: An online budget manager like Mint.com
MAKE: A Home Management Binder to help you stay organized
via A Bowl Full of Lemons
{And other great financial tips and organizers from her site!}
LISTEN: To anything on Dave Ramsey's radio show or website
{I especially enjoy his tips on marriage and money}
BUY: One of these splurges, if you must splurge at all
Happy Saving, lovelies.
No comments:
Post a Comment