Thursday, March 22, 2012

Drunk on You

I woke up this morning and sent Al a text informing him that the countdown reached 40 days and we would soon be together. By the time I was out of the shower, he responded: 

Al: It was three years ago today that I realized I was crazy in love with you?
Me: How do you remember that stuff?
Al: I don't know. Ginko biloba. {He's a funny guy...}
Me: Was that the weekend we went 4-wheeling out at the farm?
Al: Yes
Me: So, was it my demand for a helmet or the fact that I passed-out drunk on your parents bathroom floor that hooked you?
{Yes, I did that. No, I'm not proud of it.}
Al: All of it.
Me: Well, I'm glad that three years ago today you realized my greatness.
Al: Me too.

In honor of that "anniversary," my song today is Drunk on You by Luke Bryan.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

H. said...

Great choice!!!!