Have you been on the edge of your seats waiting to hear who won the Courage Cakes giveaway?
Well, I am going to get right to it and announce all three winners, selected at random using the Rafflecopter.
You should all be contacted personally by CourageCakes and they will let you know how to claim your prize!
If you did not win, I really encourage you to go check out their +One program and buy a great cake for someone you love: deployed, a spouse in need of a pick me up or just a family member you're missing! When you purchase a cake, they donate another one!
You should all be contacted personally by CourageCakes and they will let you know how to claim your prize!
If you did not win, I really encourage you to go check out their +One program and buy a great cake for someone you love: deployed, a spouse in need of a pick me up or just a family member you're missing! When you purchase a cake, they donate another one!
1 comment:
Bum. THREE winners and I wasn't one? *sigh* Oh well. Yay for them! :)
Post a Comment