Last week, I hit 100 "likes" on my Facebook page!
I wanted to celebrate this milestone and thank all my new followers, by hosting a giveaway. Also, since this is a big summer holiday week, I threw together a summer package for the prize.
Here's what you can win:
Small turquoise clutch
Travel sunscreen
Travel body wash
Revlon nail polish: Coastal Surf
Card holder & pen set
Just follow the Rafflecopter to enter! I will have the giveaway run through the 14th to accommodate all the folks who might not be around during the holiday week.
Good luck and have a great 4th!
16 comments:
Mel,
What a cute giveaway!!!
I love getting my tan on, and hanging out at the pool is a great way to keep cool!
Hey Mel, I added you to my giveawaypalooza blog post
http://elizabethdefyinggravity.blogspot.com/2012/07/giveawaypalooza.html
Loving the giveaway prize!!!
Since I live in a temperate climate, it's not hard to stay cool, but I love a good air conditioned mall on the hot days. LOL! :)
Love your giveaway! So cute! Blue is my favorite color!
This is my first summer out of Minnesota, but the heat and humidity are 10x worse here in North Carolina. So I live in my AC or at the pool.
Love this giveaway!!! This summer I plan on staying cool by staying in the AC & lots of water! Im preggers so no beer drinking for me this summer :(
Fun giveaway. Congrats on 100 Fb followers! Love summer time, especially swimming and boating.
I freaking love this giveaway!!! amazing! and yay for 100 followers!
Hmm...I try to stay inside, but that makes for a very pale Erika. :)
We head to the pool or the beach!
I live in WA state so it's not hard to stay cool. We usually head to the coast and dip our feed in Puget Sound:)
I stay inside and crank the AC. It is way too hot and humid to go outside...high 90s and even in the 100s
Love swimming and cranking the AC indoors! It's been 103 here lately so unless I'm in a pool, no outside for me!
Ha, I stay cool by staying INSIDE! :)
Definitely the pool or staying in my nicely air conditioned house. This west coast girl is not used to his humidity and heat index busiiness.!!!
(un)fortunately I don't have to do much to stay cool here in Seattle. I wish I had a reason to have to stay cool. That'd mean I had my hot summers that I love!
Great giveaway! It's pretty hard to stay cool in south Texas... so I just don't go outside! :)
Post a Comment