Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Swap Package


I got my swap package from the lovely Christine last week and it had so many wonderful goodies in it!!
Insulated "M" Cup
Kitchen Towel
Turquoise Beaded Necklace
2 Sinful Colors Nail Polish
Mani/Pedi Set
Magnetic Bookmarks
All Hands Soaking Powder
Body Butter Lotion
And her sweet card, with lady dress forms on it!

Seriously!? Could this girl know me any better? We exchanged a series of 10 questions each and we managed to swap items that fit each other perfectly: mani/pedi polish and implements = my absolute favorite. And she could not have matched my kitchen decor better with the towel. I can't wait to make some Arnold Palmers and drink from my new monogrammed cup! Thank you, Christine, you did a great job and I feel very spoiled by these wonderful gifts!!!

To see what I sent to her, check out her post! And to see all the other swappers and their goodies, head over to Flip Flops & Combat Boots! 

Happy Thursday, y'all!

2 comments:

Jen said...

These are great swap items!! :)

Nicole said...

Your package is way cute! Can't believe it was only $20!