I'm elated to be done with the bar exam.
I am happy that I gave myself the weekend to recover and didn't once think about school or studying.
I am thrilled I was able to read a book this weekend. For fun.
There are so many great things going on in my little corner of the world and I can't wait to update you on all the changes. My new job, blog-changes, and house-hunting will be the center of my life for the upcoming months and I can't wait to share those experiences with you!
Finally, I am glad to be back to blogging (and the rest of my real-life.) So much, in fact, that I am offering you a chance to win a little treat from me.
Includes:
1 Nail Polish (color/brand may vary)
Nivea Hand Lotion
Rhinestone Key Chain
Just follow the Rafflecopter below to enter! You have until Sunday, August 6. Winner will be announced first thing on Monday.
Includes:
1 Nail Polish (color/brand may vary)
Nivea Hand Lotion
Rhinestone Key Chain
Just follow the Rafflecopter below to enter! You have until Sunday, August 6. Winner will be announced first thing on Monday.

6 comments:
I got a job!! :) Finally, I'm a working gal again!
Hope the exams went well!!!
Well, SoldierMan left for NTC. That's about as exciting as it got for me, I think :)
Well, SoldierMan left for NTC. That's about as exciting as it got for me, I think :)
glad you had a well rested weekend :) right now i'm recuperating from my weekend and my vacation, which ended a week ago...lol :)
Baby G just had tubes put in his ears today. Hope the exams went well!!!
I got my license!
Post a Comment