Monday, November 26, 2012

Chambanachik's Christmas Giveaway Kickoff!

Today is a great day. You might be asking yourself why. Well, I'll tell  you!

Today marks the beginning of twenty-three days worth of Christmas giveaways - hosted by the lovely Erika at Chambanachik! There are 23 different prizes sponsored by 23 different people who own Etsy shops, or run businesses, or just have amazing talent for crafts! Oh, and one of those days is sponsored by me! 
chambanachik

Do you want to know how excellent these prizes are? Well, last year, I won a prize. 
This adorable hand-made clutch and earrings from Ines:
Seriously, the caliber of these prizes is second to none!

The real reason I wanted to make a special post about this, however, is to thank Erika.  I know how much time, tears, and resources she spent to compile this series of wonderful giveaways. She worked extremely hard (all why continuously thanking me and the other sponsors - 'cause she's that selfless!) 

Thank you, Erika, for your generosity of heart and enduring spirit! Your friends and readers truly appreciate it! The rest of you need to head over, like her blog, and stay tuned for some amazing giveaways!

1 comment:

erika said...

You are too sweet! I'm so happy to do it and am so blessed to have awesome blog friends to make it happen!