As we near the first of the winter holidays (and I surpassed 200 likes on my Facebook blog page!) I wanted to treat my fabulous readers to a little holiday cheer.
The perfect shade of Christmas-green polish
Peppermint Twist Bodycology Lotion
Glitzy earrings & a red sparkly clutch
Peppermint Twist Bodycology Lotion
Glitzy earrings & a red sparkly clutch
This prize pack is perfect for a holiday party or mix the items with others for all-winter wear!
Perfect for yourself or to give as a gift. Or break it up for stocking stuffers!
The contest runs until Black Friday (11/23) at midnight. I will announce the winner on Saturday!
Simply follow the Rafflecopter to enter. Good luck!
Perfect for yourself or to give as a gift. Or break it up for stocking stuffers!
The contest runs until Black Friday (11/23) at midnight. I will announce the winner on Saturday!
Simply follow the Rafflecopter to enter. Good luck!
10 comments:
Oh gosh I don't know if I have a favorite holiday party accessory...well I take that back I have an awesome gold clutch that I am in love with. Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway. :)
I like wearing fancier earrings than usual (like those!!). :)
Favorite holiday accessory? Glitter, in any and all forms possible :) (preferably nail polish ;))
My jingle bells earrings.
I like sparkles and shiny accessories!
I like glitter and shine!
I love a great pair of sparkly shoes!
I love a great pair of sparkly shoes!
I was all about a sparkly dress last year! I love accessories in gold!
Anything sparkly or RED! I love these earrings and this clutch! So adorable!
Post a Comment